During the formation of a hotel business in Switzerland, investors and entrepreneurs must obtain the required permits and licenses to ensure the activities they undertake are legal and allowed to take place with regards to the local laws
and regulations. In the event an entirely new building is required to be built in Switzerland for the hotel to move forward, a construction permit is required.
The following permits are required for the construction of new buildings:
- Construction permits – which will be issued by the Municipal Building Authority
- Fire permits – which is obtained from the Fire Department and will be given if the building does not have fire hazards
- Building inspections by the Municipal Building Authority are also required with regards to scaffolding and excavation
- Waste management approval – from the Department of Waste and Recycling. In Switzerland, ALL waste must be collected
- Electrical, water and sewage approvals
- Sanitary approval
We have assistants available to assist with all Switzerland-based permits and approvals.